So, if you take a moment and reflect on how well your business did overall this past year, what would your answer be?
- Did your sales measure up to your expectations?
- Did you keep the resolutions you made 12 months ago?
Just as you find the time to spend with family and friends over the holidays, I challenge you to spend some time with your business – schedule an appointment with you! One that can’t be cancelled or rescheduled because it’s vital for the year ahead.
By taking a hard look at your results this year, you may surprise yourself. It’s time to stop guessing and start growing…or the results you see 12 months from now won’t change.
Evaluate your business over the past year.
- Did you accomplish everything you set out to do?
- Did you create the new offerings you intended? If not, why?
- Review your income and expenses for the past year. Break it down by each service and/or product to see which have been the most profitable and which didn’t pan out the way you expected.
- Did your income match your projections?
- Did you attract free publicity?
Now take a hard look at where you’d like to see your business 12 months from now.
- What would you like your business to look like?
- What are your financial goals for the next year?
- What do you have to do differently each month to meet those goals – increase offerings or find more clients?
Remember…if you don’t change anything, you can’t expect to change your results.
“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” ~Victor Frankl