Want Marketing Ideas? Branding Strategies? Clarity for Your Next Steps to Build or Expand Your Business?
What you need is a Mastermind!
This is your opportunity to put your head together with like-minded entrepreneurs – and be amazed at the ideas, insights, clarity, focus...and actionable steps that flow.
I'd like to invite you to join me – in person – with a very small group of your peers. And yes, I do mean a small group!
Maximum of 7 participants so we can focus on you and your specific business needs!
In these sessions, we're going to look at where you're at in business and your goals for growth...and we'll focus on whatever area you need help with now. We could:
- Uncover ideas for new offerings to share with your ideal clients.
- Decide on the best format options for delivery of each idea.
- Draft your sales funnel to boost your clash flow.
- Tap into your marketing stories and learn how to use them to attract YOUR ideal clients.
- Discover how to make your story captivating and motivate readers/viewers to take action.
- Create a new lead generation system to attract QUALIFIED leads.
The power of the mastermind is incredible – not only do we work on your business as a group but you'll also learn from the strategies shared by others.
If you want to start generating more cash in your business now, then you definitely want to join a Mini Mastermind...the ideas you'll get will be invaluable!
CHECK BACK FOR 2018 DATES
In past Mini Masterminds, several issues and insights came up in during our sessions. Take a look...
Issues that came up:
- How to reconnect with exisdting clients.
- Unsure how to communicate better and not feel like I'm trying to sell.
- No clear direction and focus for business growth.
- No idea how to price offerings.
- Wants to create packages but doesn't know how to begin.
- Needs clarity on how to market better.
- Small list.
- Giving away too much.
- Sales conversations aren't working.
- Needs new solutions to expand business to double income.
- How to deal with procrastination.
- How to close the sale.
- Not understanding how I stand out from everyone else doing the same thing - the "why me" piece.
- How to get in front of a particular audience - and stay there!
- Business name does not reflect all I do...but I've invested too much to change it.
By the end of our session together, here were a few aha's:
- New opportunties with new markets I had not previously considered. Wow!
- Clarity on what to include in promotional video and my key messages.
- How to find new prospects and ask for the business.
- How to use my passion to help others.
- How to tighten my opt-in process and build my list.
- My passion does not have to be life long – it can be for a short-term goal and then move on.
- How to create a system so I'm selective in who and when I give my services for free (for charity) and not feel guilty about saying "no."
- How to break down the sales conversation process so I'm not wasting time.
- It's refreshing to be "pushed" out of our comfort zone!
- It's doable...I've been getting in my own way!
- How I can "own" the conversation.
- Share the value.
- It's possible to make my living doing what I love!
- Clarity on opt-in, which leads to new packages.
- How to use mini stories to get my message across so easily.
- How to use post cards to follow up effortlessly.
So, what are your issues? Where do you need help to create, market, and deliver new offerings to your clients...and transform your cash flow?
You will have ample time in the spotlight to work on YOUR business with the help of the group - in fact, you'll have two sessions just about you, in case questions and new ideas pop up after working on the other participants' businesses. And they do. That's natural.
This is an in-person full day event filled with insights, ah ha's, laughter, and maybe a few tears. A nutririous lunch and snacks are included as well as networking with your peers in an idylic setting along the shores of Lake Huron between Grand Bend and Bayfiled.
Claim Your Seat Today!
(Maximum 7 Seats Available)