How To Prepare For Your Soulful Writer’s Retreat
Thank you for registering for the Soulful Writer’s Retreat, which takes place from Monday, June 24 to Thursday, June 27, 2024. I’m looking forward to welcoming you to three days of soulful living and deep creative exploration.
Please arrive between 4:30 PM and 5:00 PM on June 24th for check-in, dinner, and our welcome session. We need everyone to be present for this first session so please respect your fellow Retreat participants and make every effort to leave home early enough to be on time.
If you are driving and using a GPS, please use Bluewater as the “city” name. (And note, we are far removed from the city.) We are located between Grand Bend and Bayfield in St. Joseph.
If you’d like to carpool, email me at [email protected] and I will send out a list to all interested. No guarantees.
What to Bring:
- Writing equipment including pens, paper and a journal.
- A laptop or tablet for project writing (optional).
- Material for your current writing project if you intend to develop that during the retreat.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes suitable for walking in the woods and on the beach, and sitting around the campfire.
- A bathing suit, weather permitting. We’re close to the beach and we have a pool.
- Wine or other beverages of your choice for personal time and/or around the campfire.
All meals during your stay will be included. If you have any specific allergies or sensitivities, please email me immediately at [email protected].
If you have to cancel your booking for any reason, there is a staged refund policy as follows:
- More than 45 days notice – $250.00 non-refundable.
- Between 44 days 15 days notice – $500.00 non-refundable.
- 14 days notice or less – Full fee non-refundable.
In the unlikely event of circumstances beyond our control requiring us to cancel the retreat for any reason, you will be given a full refund of all payments made although will not be able to claim any additional amounts for any loss of time or inconvenience which may result from such cancellation.
Regulations require us to issue an official disclaimer as follows: Retreat participants assume complete and full responsibility for their own health, well-being and personal possessions before, during and after the retreat, and hereby release the organizer, Susan Regier, of any and all liability in relation to any and all aspects of the Retreat including but not restricted to injuries, loss, damage, cancellation, and Acts of God. Attending the Retreat serves as acceptance of these conditions.
I am looking forward to guiding you to enjoy a rich and rewarding Retreat experience.