“Influence is your most profitable skill.”
Susan is passionately committed to guiding entrepreneurs and sales leaders to achieve impact so they can have the life and business of their dreams.
With nearly 20 years of experience working with amazing clients and influencing them to achieve remarkable success, her commitment is to bring confidence, clarity, and credibility to her audience so they can create influence within their own markets.
Susan is available for interviews, speaking engagements, keynotes, and customized workshops. She engages her audience with content packed with personal wisdom, powerful experiences, and professional insights.
MOST-REQUESTED SPEAKING TOPICS
Strategic Storytelling for Client Attraction
Susan shares how you can tell your story – and your customer stories – in a way that is authentic, emotionally engaging, and influential to communicate your brand message. You'll discover:
- The 2 types of stories in your business and how to use each effectively to influence your market.
- The BIG mistake most businesses make when marketing their products and services and why it's vital you never make it again.
- Susan's 5 Step Storytelling Formula for writing stories that stick!
The Power of Networking on Purpose for Business Success
From creating memorable introductions to becoming more referable, Susan offers insights and strategies you can take action on immediately to make connections, build relationships, and create exponential business growth. You'll learn:
- 5 ways to become more referable.
- How to deliver a memorable elevator pitch that will entice people to ask for more details.
- Susan's strategies to help you make more connections and begin building relationships immediately.
10+1 Life & Business Lessons for More Freedom, Happiness & Success
Susan shares the lessons she’s learned in nearly two decades as an entrepreneur so you can live a more abundant life both professionally and personally.
- Learn how to kick your self doubt to the curb and own your success.
- What you need to let go of so you can expand and grow.
- How to get out of your own way so you follow your dreams.
How to Spin Up Publicity for Your Business
Learn how to easily get showcased in newspapers, magazines, radio, and television to get instant credibility, attract more customers, and drive traffic to your Web site. Discover how to:
- Find the newsworthy ideas that will land a story about you and your business in the news.
- Write a media release and who/where to send it to.
- Network with the media to build rapport and become their favourite expert source.
Become a Marketing Magnet for Increased Sales & Profits
Ideal for entrepreneurs and small business owners to learn how to avoid common marketing mistakes and create a strategy that will captivate, fascinate, and dominate your market. You'll discover:
- The 4 marketing mistakes that will drive customers away.
- The 3 sure-fire tests to evaluate whether or not your messages cut through the clutter of your competition.
- How to never compete on "price" again!
Please direct all speaking inquiries through our Contact Form or by phone.
"Thank you for sharing so openly with our team. Your experience is wrapped beautifully in your story telling. Your message was clear! The team enjoyed your presentation and it added great value to our meeting. I hope we can work together again soon."
I have had the pleasure of working with Sue over a number of years. A talented and inspirational trainer and speaker, Sue has provided her expertise as a subject matter expert on many occasions, and most recently was a keynote speaker at our annual entrepreneurs conference. As always, she inspired our audience and provided relevant information that helped set the tone for a great day. She is a consummate professional in all aspects of our dealings and has a genuine interest in helping others succeed.
Georgia March Dream Builder Coach
"I had the pleasure of hearing Susan Regier give a 20/20 talk - 20 lessons from her 20 years in business. It was well presented, interesting, varied, and showed the importance of taking one step more when life gives you contrast. Susan is engaging, professional, and stays within the time frame. 3 Tada's for a star performance."